From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WTBS may refer to:
The "call sign" used by various radio or television stations:
- WTBS-LP, a low-power television station (channel 26) licensed to Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- WPCH-TV, a television station (channel 17 analog/20 digital) licensed to Atlanta, Georgia, U.S., which used the call sign WTBS from 1979-2007
- TBS (TV channel), a nationwide cable channel spun off from WTBS
- WMBR, a radio station (88.1 FM) licensed to Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S., which used the call sign WTBS from 1961-1979
- Legal entities of Jehovah's Witnesses
- Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, the main corporation for worldwide activities of Jehovah's Witnesses
- Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, the corporation for administrative functions of Jehovah's Witnesses within the U.S.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about radio and/or television stations with the same/similar call signs or branding. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|