From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WTF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WTF may refer to:
Language and expressions
- wtf, language code for the Watiwa language, a Trans–New Guinean language
- WTF, an acronym for "What the fuck?", an expression of disbelief
Art, media, and entertainment
- Work Time Fun, a video game for the PlayStation Portable
- "WTF?" (song), by OK GO, 2010
- "WTF", by Heart from Red Velvet Car, 2010
- "WTF", by Wiz Khalifa from Cabin Fever, 2012
- The Daily WTF, a blog about information technology "perversions"
- WTF with Marc Maron, a podcast hosted by comedian Marc Maron
- Episodes and segments
- "W.T.F." (South Park), (Wrestling Takedown Federation), the 191st episode of South Park
- "WTF", a segment on sexual fetishes on G4TV's Attack of the Show
- Weird, True & Freaky, a documentary series on Animal Planet
- WTF (TV channel), the former name of the British music television channel, Planet Pop
- .wtf an Internet top-level domain
Organizations and sports
- ATP World Tour Finals, ATP WTF
- Western Task Force, a task force in World War II's Operation Torch
- Wikileaks Task Force, formed within the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency to study the Wikileaks organization
- Williamstown Theatre Festival, a regional theatre in Williamstown, Massachusetts
- World Taekwondo Federation
- All pages beginning with "WTF"
- All pages with titles containing "WTF"
- Whiskey tango foxtrot (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WTF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.