|Broadcast area||Portland, Maine|
|Branding||Sports Radio 780|
|First air date||August 21, 1953|
|Power||1,000 watts (day)
18 watts (night)
|Former callsigns||WRUM (1953–1997)
|Affiliations||NBC Sports Radio, Portland Pirates ice hockey, Portland Sea Dogs baseball|
|Owner||Gleason Radio Group
(Mountain Valley Broadcasting, Inc.)
|Sister stations||WEZR, WEZR-FM, WOXO, WOXO-FM|
WTME (780 AM) is a radio station licensed to serve Rumford, Maine. The station is owned by Gleason Radio Group and licensed to Mountain Valley Broadcasting, Inc. The station airs a sports format, as well as Portland Pirates hockey, and Portland Sea Dogs baseball.
WTME's programming was previously simulcast with WCNM (1240 AM) in Lewiston and WKTQ (1450 AM) in South Paris. WCNM switched to CNN Headline News in July 2001 and is now hot adult contemporary station WEZR, while WKTQ became country music station WOXO in August 2016.
On March 8, 2017 WTME changed their format to sports, with programming from NBC Sports Radio.
- Broadcasting & Cable Yearbook 1999 (PDF). 1999. p. D-201. Retrieved March 11, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Winter 2008 Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- Fybush, Scott (February 5, 2001). "River Flows to New Home". North East RadioWatch. Retrieved August 27, 2016.
- Fybush, Scott (July 16, 2001). "CTV Adds Montreal to O&O Roster". North East RadioWatch. Retrieved August 27, 2016.
- Venta, Lance (July 29, 2016). "WEZR & WOXO Lewiston On The Move". RadioInsight. Retrieved August 27, 2016.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WTME
- Radio-Locator Information on WTME
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WTME
|This article about a radio station in Maine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|