|Location||Jericho, New York|
|Course(s)||Meadow Brook Club|
|Length||6,347 yards (5,804 m)|
|Format||Stroke play - 72 holes|
|Month played||July – August|
|Tournament record score|
|Aggregate||276 Beth Daniel (1982)|
|To par||–12 Beth Daniel (1982)|
The WUI Classic was a golf tournament on the LPGA Tour for six seasons, from 1977 to 1982. It was played at three different courses on Long Island, New York. The last four were played at Meadow Brook Club in Jericho.
The tournament sponsor was Western Union International.
Hall of famer Judy Rankin successfully defended her title in 1979 for her 26th and final tour win.
|1977||Colonie Hill Country Club||Hauppauge, New York|
|1978||North Hills Country Club||Manhasset, New York|
|1979–82||Meadow Brook Club||Jericho, New York|
- WUI Classic
- 1982 Beth Daniel
- 1981 Donna Caponi
- 1980 Sally Little
- 1979 Judy Rankin (2)
- 1978 Judy Rankin
- Long Island Charity Classic
- ^ LPGA Tournament Chronology 1970-1979 Archived January 2, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- ^ LPGA Tournament Chronology 1980-1989 Archived June 29, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- ^ "Ranking breaks slump despite nervous family". Eugene Register-Guard. Oregon. wire services. August 14, 1979. p. 2B.
- ^ "Little captures Jericho tourney". Spartanburg Herald-Journal. South Carolina. Associated Press. July 28, 1980. p. B1.
- ^ "Donna Caponi finishes first in Western Union International". Bangor Daily News. Maine. Associated Press. July 20, 1981. p. 23.
- ^ "Daniel wins with LPGA record 276". Argus-Press. Owosso, Michigan. August 16, 1982. p. 18.
- ^ "Drought over for Rankin". Reading Eagle. Pennsylvania. Associated Press. August 14, 1979. p. 24.
- ^ "Rankin discovers gold at end of the rainbow". The Bulletin. Bend, Oregon. UPI. August 14, 1979. p. 13.