|City||Highland Springs, Virginia|
|Broadcast area||Metro Richmond|
|Slogan||Rock and Roll, Pop and Soul|
|Frequency||1450 AM kHz|
|Translator(s)||92.9 W225CU (Highland Springs)|
|First air date||May 18, 1959 (as WENZ)|
|Power||960 watts day and night|
Mike Mazursky |
(Mobile Radio Partners, Inc.)
WULT is an oldies formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Highland Springs, Virginia and serving the Richmond, Virginia area. WULT is owned and operated by Mike Mazursky, through licensee Mobile Radio Partners, Inc.
On October 17, 2017, World Media Broadcast Company finalized the sale of the then-WCLM to Mobile Radio Partners, Inc., at a price of $75,000. The station changed their call letters to WUWN on the same day. On November 6, 2017, WUWN changed their format to rhythmic oldies, branded as "U Win Radio".
The station changed its call sign to WBTL on August 27, 2018, and then to WULT on September 11, 2018.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-573. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "WULT Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- Rhythmic Oldies Launches on Richmond AM Duo Radioinsight - November 7, 2017
- WBTL/WUWN Richmond Become Boomtown Radio Radioinsight - March 14, 2018
- First Listen: Boomtown Richmond - Radio Insight (accessed March 22, 2018)
- WULT Radio Online
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WULT
- Radio-Locator Information on WULT
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WULT
- Query the FCC's FM station database for W225CU
- Radio-Locator information on W225CU
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|