|City||Buckhannon, West Virginia|
|Broadcast area||Central West Virginia|
|Branding||"West Virginia Public Broadcasting"|
|Slogan||"Telling West Virginia's Story"|
|Frequency||88.9 FM MHz|
|First air date||1968|
|HAAT||259 meters (850 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||West Virginia Public Weston|
|Affiliations||American Public Media
National Public Radio
Public Radio International
|Owner||West Virginia Educational Broadcasting Authority|
|Sister stations||WVBL, WVBY, WVDS, WVEP, WVNP, WVPG, WVPM, WVPB, WVWS, WVWV|
WVPW is a Public Radio formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Buckhannon, West Virginia, serving Central West Virginia. WVPW is owned and operated by West Virginia Educational Broadcasting Authority.
In addition to the main station, WVPW is relayed by three FM translators to widen its broadcast area. Both translators are owned and operated by West Virginia Educational Broadcasting Authority.
|City of license||Facility
|W203AE||88.5 FM||Elkins, West Virginia||71686||10 watts||364 m (1,194 ft)||D||FCC|
|W297AA||107.3 FM||Clarksburg, West Virginia||71664||95 watts||164.4 m (539 ft)||D||FCC|
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- "WVPW Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- "W203AE Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- "W297AA Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- West Virginia Public Broadcasting Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WVPW
- Radio-Locator information on WVPW
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WVPW
|This article about a radio station in West Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|