|City of license||Columbus, Georgia|
|Slogan||"Columbus' Rock Station"|
|Callsign meaning||Variety of RocK|
|Affiliations||Premiere Radio Networks|
(CC Licenses, LLC)
|Sister stations||WAGH, WBFA, WDAK, WGSY, WHAL, WSTH-FM|
WVRK (102.9 FM, "Rock 103") is a radio station broadcasting an mainstream rock format. Licensed to Columbus, Georgia, USA, the station is owned by iHeartMedia, Inc.. The station had previously been owned by M&M Partners Inc. and Cumulus Media before selling to Clear Channel (now iHeartMedia) in 2000. Its studios are in Columbus east of downtown, and its transmitter is in Cusetta, Georgia, south of Fort Benning.
- "WVRK Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Georgia Radio Purchase Establishes Dominant Player". Ledger-Enquirer. July 2, 1997.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WVRK
- Radio-Locator information on WVRK
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WVRK
|This article about a radio station in the state of Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|