|Broadcast area||Columbus, Georgia|
|Affiliations||Premiere Radio Networks|
|WAGH, WDAK, WGSY, WHTY, WSTH-FM|
Call sign meaning
|Variety of RocK|
WVRK (102.9 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a mainstream rock format. Licensed to Columbus, Georgia, United States, the station is owned by iHeartMedia, Inc. The station had previously been owned by M&M Partners Inc. and Cumulus Media before selling to Clear Channel (now iHeartMedia) in 2000. Its studios are in Columbus east of downtown, and its transmitter is in Cusseta, Georgia, south of Fort Benning.
- "WVRK Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Georgia Radio Purchase Establishes Dominant Player". Ledger-Enquirer. July 2, 1997.
- WVRK in the FCC FM station database
- WVRK on Radio-Locator
- WVRK in Nielsen Audio's FM station database