From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from WWED)
|Broadcast area||Fredericksburg, Virginia
Spotsylvania County, Virginia
Caroline County, Virginia
|Slogan||"The Mind is Our Medium"|
|Frequency||89.5 FM MHz (since 2014)|
|First air date||November 6, 2005|
|HAAT||151 meters (495 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||W SpotsYlvania American University|
|Former callsigns||WWED (2005-2014)|
|Affiliations||National Public Radio|
(Board of Trustees of American University)
|Sister stations||WAMU, WRAU|
WYAU is a Public Radio formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Spotsylvania, Virginia, serving the City of Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania and Caroline counties in Virginia. WYAU is owned and operated by American University.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- "WYAU Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- "American University buys WWED-FM Fredericksburg". Radio+Television Business Report. June 17, 2014.
- WAMU 88-5 Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WYAU
- Radio-Locator information on WYAU
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WYAU
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|