|National and international|
|Method||Conservation, research, community organizing, lobbying, advocacy|
|Megan Leslie, President and CEO(since 2017)|
David Miller, Past President and CEO (2013-2017)
Gerald Butts, former President and CEO (2008-2012)
WWF-Canada (also known as World Wildlife Fund Canada) is one of Canada's largest conservation organizations and is a member of the WWF global network, actively contributing to the protection, management, and restoration of the environment. Its name remains World Wildlife Fund in Canada and the United States, but is known as World Wide Fund for Nature around the world.
On its official website, the organization's mission is:
To stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by:
- conserving the world's biological diversity,
- ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable,
- promoting the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption. 
- Toronto, Ontario (Head office)
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Victoria, British Columbia
- Halifax, Nova Scotia
- St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Montreal, Quebec
- Iqaluit, Nunavut
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- "Former MP Megan Leslie picked as new head of World Wildlife Fund Canada". Global News, October 26, 2017.
- "Former Toronto Mayor David Miller joins the WWF". canada.com, June 4, 2013.
- About WWF-Canada