WWF Road to WrestleMania is a video game released on the Game Boy Advance handheld console by THQ, based on the World Wrestling Federation's pay-per-view of the same name. It was the first WWF game to be released on the Game Boy Advance. The main part of the game is the season mode where players have to win matches to get a heavyweight championship title match.
The game was succeeded by WWE Road to WrestleMania X8.
The game received "mixed" reviews according to video game review aggregator Metacritic.
- ^ a b "WWF Road to Wrestlemania for Game Boy Advance Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
- ^ CVG staff (December 7, 2001). "GBA Review: WWF Road To Wrestlemania". Computer and Video Games. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
- ^ Provo, Frank (November 21, 2001). "WWF: Road to Wrestlemania Review". GameSpot. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
- ^ Lafferty, Michael (December 5, 2001). "WWF Road to Wrestlemania Review - Game Boy Advance". GameZone. Archived from the original on September 15, 2008. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
- ^ Nix, Marc (January 24, 2002). "WWF Road to Wrestlemania". IGN. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
- ^ "WWF Road to WrestleMania". Nintendo Power. 152: 134. January 2002.