|HAAT||105 meters (344 ft)|
|Former callsigns||WNDQ (June–August 2005) WVMG (August 2005-April 2012)|
(Neuhoff Media Bloomington, LLC)
|Sister stations||WBBE, WIHN|
WWHX, known as "HITS 100.7", is a CHR radio station in the Bloomington-Normal market. It is owned and operated by Elizabeth Neuhoff's Neuhoff Corp., through licensee Neuhoff Media Bloomington, LLC, who also owns adult hits WBBE "Bob FM" and active rock WIHN in the Bloomington market. Formerly an Adult Contemporary station as "Magic 100.7", the station changed formats to popular music on April 1, 2012.
100.7 signed on in August 2005 as WVMG with an adult contemporary format known as Magic 100.7. Magic signed on as a direct competitor to Star 107.7, but had a better signal within Bloomington/Normal. The station had modest success but was able to eventually drive competitor Star 107.7 out of the format in 2007. Throughout its years as an AC station it flipped to a Christmas format every November around Thanksgiving. The station hired Fasig, a known talent from WBNQ as a morning host. In March 2012, then-owner Connoisseur Media pulled the plug on Magic and flipped to a CHR format as Hits 100.7.
- Elvis Duran and the Morning Show,Weekdays 5am-9am
- Dana McKay, Weekdays 9am-1p, Sat 10am-2pm
- Chris Ryan (Program Director), Weekdays 1p-5pm, Sat 2pm-6pm
- Ice, Weekdays 5pm-10pm
- Uncovered Radio w/ Dr. Laura Berman weeknigts 10pm-1am
- Hollywood Hamilton(The Remix Top 30 Countdown) Sat 9pm-Sun 3am
- Ryan Seacrest (American Top 40) Sun 6am-10am
- Cameron Kurtz (Promotions Director) Sun 2pm-6pm
- Jagger (Weekend Throwdown) 6pm-10pm
- "HITS 100.7: DJs". Retrieved 2013-05-01.
- HITS 100.7 — official site
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WWHX
- Radio-Locator information on WWHX
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WWHX
|This article about a radio station in Illinois is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|