|Branding||Anytime, Anywhere. We go, where you go. 1050 WWIC|
|Frequency||1050 AM (kHz)|
|First air date||June 13, 1950|
|Power||1,000 watts (day)
100 watts (night)
|Former callsigns||WCRI (1950-1982)|
|Owner||Scottsboro Broadcasting Co.|
As of 2013, WWIC carries:
- MRN Radio Network
- Alabama Crimson Tide RollTide.com
- Tennessee Titans 
- Paul Finebaum
- Nashville Predators
- CBS Sports Radio
- Slap Shot Radio
- Mike Huckabee
- CBS News
- Owner, Greg Bell, commentates Scottsboro Wildcat Football and Basketball.
You can now listen live from your smart phone or computer. WWIC Radio has an app for weather also. Visit WWIC to download.
The station was founded in 1950 as a 250 watt station broadcasting on 1050 kHz as WCRI under the ownership of Pat M. Courington. The station was assigned the WWIC call letters by the Federal Communications Commission on February 4, 1982. When the call letters were changed, they were set to mean "We Worship In Christ", to enhance the gospel format of the time.
- "About WWIC Radio". WWICRadio.com.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Titans Radio in Alabama". Titans Radio. Retrieved February 4, 2010.
- "Directory of the AM and FM stations of the United States". 1951 Broadcasting Yearbook. Washington, D.C.: Broadcasting Publications, Inc. 1951. p. 72.
- WWIC official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WWIC
- Radio-Locator Information on WWIC
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WWIC
|This article about a radio station in Alabama is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|