||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (December 2011)|
Supertalk Mississippi, also known as The Super Talk Mississippi Radio Network or simply Supertalk, is a statewide, commercial news and talk radio network based in Jackson, Mississippi. Its flagship station is WFMN (Flora/Jackson). Supertalk Mississippi was launched in July 1997, via WFMN. It simultaneously debuted on WFMM (Sumrall/Hattiesburg). Jackson-based TeleSouth Communications now owns WRQO, as well as its non-Supertalk Mississippi sister stations, WDXO/92.9 (ESPN Radio) and WOEG/1220 (urban gospel). WDXO and WOEG are both licensed to Hazlehurst.
Supertalk Mississippi has grown to ten stations:
- WFMM 97.3, Hattiesburg
- WFMN 97.3, Jackson
- WKBB 100.9, Golden Triangle Region
- WLAU 99.3, Laurel
- WOSM 103.1, Ocean Springs
- WTNM 93.7, Oxford
- WRQO 102.1, Monticello (aka Supertalk Brookhaven)
- WTCD 96.9, Indianola
- WWMR 102.9, Tupelo
- WXRZ 94.3, Corinth
- WZKR 103.3, Meridian
- The Gallo Radio Show
- The JT Show (Replaced the failed Air Bubba in August 2010)
- Head To Head Radio
- Mississippi Outdoors Radio
- Prime Time Radio
- Weekend Gardening (also known as Weekend Gardening with the Garden Mama in full or simply Garden Mama)
- The Handy Man Show
- Hey Y'all with Gary O'Cain
- The Schnitt Show
- The Lars Larson Show
- The Neal Boortz Show
- Coast to Coast AM
- America in the Morning
- Monica Crowley
- Darla Shine
- The Pet Show with Warren Eckstein
- Super Heath Mississippi
- The Marshall Ramsey Show
- The JT & Dave Show (Replaced by the short-lived Air Bubba from July to August 2010, shortly became The JT Show)
- Marathon Makeover
- On Deadline with Sid Salter
- Magnolia Cafe
- Southern Crossroads (formerly known as Mississippi Crossroads)
Formerly referred to as Miss Net News, News Mississippi is a news product launched in February 2012. With a revamped format that incorporates a large-market presentation, the product now includes New Media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and invites its audience statewide to participate in the news process by commenting, Tweeting and sending in news items.
- Paul Galtelli (Gallo) - host, The Gallo Radio Show
- John Thomas (JT) Williamson - host, The JT Show and Mississippi Outdoors Radio
- Jared "Captain" Bounds - Traffic, director of New Media
- Will East - program director
- Don Taylor - host, Prime Time Radio
- Tayna Taylor - movie critic, The Gallo Radio Show, former co-host, Magnolia Cafe
- Dixon Williams - sportscaster
- Bob Sullender - producer, The JT Show, host, sportscaster
- Scary Gary, Air Bubba and The JT Show
- Perez - producer, The Gallo Radio Show
- Matt Wyatt - co-host, "Head to Head Radio"
- Richard Cross - co-host, "Head to Head Radio"
- Ryne "Ryno" Montgomery - producer, "Head to Head Radio" and "The JT Show"
News Mississippi crew
- Chris Davis - News Director "News Mississippi" and "Supertalk Mississippi"
- Iris Barnes - Assignment Editor, reporter "News Mississippi"
- Chip Ward - Anchor/Reporter, "News Mississippi"
- Chelsea Corona - Anchor/Reporter, "News Mississippi"
- Camie Crowe - Content producer, New Media, receptionist
- Dave Ingram - co-host, The JT & Dave Show and former producer of The Gallo Radio Show
- Cathy - producer, The JT & Dave Show
- Tommy Chisholm - producer, The JT & Dave Show, Miss Net News, Mississippi Network Ag Reports, WFMN traffic, Miss Net Sports
- Lacy Hancock -producer, The JT & Dave Show, Air Bubba, The JT Show, and On Deadline with Sid Salter
- Nathan "Nate" Gleason - host, Supertech
- Mark Simpson - host, Marathon Makeover
- Robin Simpson - co-host, Marathon Makeover
- Sid Salter - host, On Deadline with Sid Salter
- Pat Leblanc, host, Southern Crossroads
- Andi Peterson, Miss Net News
- Heather Thurgood, Miss Net News Anchor/Reporter/Magnolia Cafe Co-host