|City||Stevens Point, Wisconsin|
|Branding||90fm Your Only Alternative|
|Owner||Board of Regents, University of Wisconsin System|
WWSP (89.9 FM) is a student-operated radio station broadcasting from Stevens Point, Wisconsin. The station is owned by the Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System. Broadcasting an alternative format, it features locally sourced programming augmented by AP Radio.
Each April the station hosts a trivia contest run by local radio personality Jim "Oz" Oliva and John Eckendorf. It serves as a fundraiser for the station and the college. Billing itself as "The World's Largest Trivia Contest," the contest regularly draws 12,000 players with participants both local and from throughout the United States and other countries. Distant teams and displaced members of local teams can also participate remotely through the WWSP webcast.
- "WWSP Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "WWSP Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Trivia returns to Stevens Point for 46th year". Stevens Point Journal Media. Retrieved 2016-01-22.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WWSP
- Radio-Locator information on WWSP
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WWSP
- The World's Largest Trivia Contest
|This article about a radio station in Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|