From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City of license||Morgantown, West Virginia|
|Broadcast area||Eastern Monongalia County, West Virginia|
|Slogan||"The New Music Pioneer"|
|Frequency||91.7 FM MHz|
|First air date||1982|
|HAAT||55 meters (180 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||W West Virginia University|
|Owner||West Virginia University
(West Virginia University Board of Governors)
WWVU-FM is a College formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Morgantown, West Virginia, serving Eastern Monongalia County, West Virginia. WWVU-FM is owned and operated by West Virginia University.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- "WWVU Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Berry, Alec. "WWVU-FM Music Director Nominated for National Award". WV Living. New South Media, Inc. Retrieved 21 December 2013.
- "WWVU-FM nominated for three national college radio awards". WVU Today. West Virginia University. Retrieved 21 December 2013.
- U-92 Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WWVU
- Radio-Locator information on WWVU
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WWVU
|This article about a radio station in West Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|