|City||Lebanon, New Hampshire|
|Broadcast area||Lebanon-Hanover-White River Junction area|
|Branding||Kixx 100.5 and 101.9|
|Slogan||The Twin States Best Country|
|First air date||December 18, 1990(as WNTK-FM)|
|Former callsigns||WNTK-FM (1990–1992)
|Affiliations||Dial Global, Premiere Radio Networks|
|Owner||Great Eastern Radio, LLC|
|Sister stations||WTSL, WGXL, WWOD|
WXXK (100.5 FM; "Kixx 100.5") is a radio station broadcasting a country music format. Licensed to Lebanon, New Hampshire, USA, the station serves the Lebanon-Rutland-White River Junction area. The station is currently owned by Great Eastern Radio, LLC and features programming from Dial Global and Premiere Radio Networks. WXXK's programming is also simulcast in the Keene area on WKKN (101.9 FM) and in southern Vermont on WTHK (100.7 FM).
The station went on the air as WNTK-FM on December 18, 1990. On November 30, 1992, the station changed its call sign to WNBX, on December 19, 1994 to WUVR, on March 11, 1996 back to WNBX, on February 15, 1997 to WVRR, and on March 31, 1997 to the current WXXK.
- Broadcasting & Cable Yearbook 1999 (PDF). 1999. p. D-281. Retrieved October 3, 2012.
- "WXXK Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Country WXXK Hires Jim Bosh, Simulcasts on Former Rock Station WKKN". All Access. October 1, 2012. Retrieved October 3, 2012.
- "WTHK Flips From Classic Rock To 'KIXX' Country Simulcast". All Access. January 22, 2013. Retrieved January 23, 2013.
- "WXXK Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WXXK
- Radio-Locator information on WXXK
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WXXK
|This article about a radio station in New Hampshire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|