|Broadcast area||Jackson, Tennessee|
|Slogan||"Todays R&B N Ol' Skool"|
|First air date||Sept 17,2012 (as WYJJ) Jon B.Program Director|
|Format||Urban Adult Contemporary|
|Former callsigns||WTNE-FM (?-1983)
|Owner||Forever South Licenses, LLC|
WYJJ (97.7 FM, "JJ 97.7") is a radio station broadcasting an urban adult contemporary format. Licensed to Trenton, Tennessee, USA, the station serves the Jackson, TN area. The station is currently owned by Forever South Licenses, LLC.
The station was assigned the call sign WLOT on May 10, 1983. On February 15, 1993, the station changed its call sign to WWEZ, on December 11, 2000, to WTNE-FM, on September 23, 2009, to WTGP, and on September 15, 2012, to the current WYJJ.
On September 15, 2012, WTGP changed their format from contemporary Christian (as "The Dove") to urban adult contemporary, branded as "JJ 97.7" under new call letters WYJJ.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Summer 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-23.
- "WYJJ Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-08-23.
- "WYJJ Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-08-23.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WYJJ
- Radio-Locator information on WYJJ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WYJJ
|This Tennessee radio station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|