Wyoming Highway 353
|Maintained by WYDOT|
|Length:||15.51 mi (24.96 km)|
|West end:||US 191 in Boulder|
|East end:||CR 118 / CR 133 near Big Sandy|
Wyoming Highway 353 is a 15.51-mile (25.0 km) east-west Wyoming state road located in east-central Sublette County. Highway 353 provides travel between US 191 at Boulder to Big Sandy and eastern Sublette County.
Wyoming Highway 353 begins its western end at U.S. Route 191 in Boulder. Highway 353 travels eastward from Boulder, and meets the East Fork River which it roughly parallels it for most of its length. WYO 353 turns southeasterly and will remain on that routing till its end. At 14.4 miles, the East Fork River is crossed and WYO 353 ends at Milepost 15.51 at an intersection with Sublette CR 118 and CR 133. CR 118 continues to Big Sandy.
|||15.51||24.96||CR 118 (Big Sandy-Elkhorn Road) / CR 133 (Eastfork Big Sandy Road)||Continuation beyond eastern terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Wyoming Department of Transportation Reference Marker Book (PDF) (Map). WYDOT. November 2004. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 17, 2011. Retrieved February 28, 2012.
- Sublette County GIS MapServer
- Google (March 5, 2012). "Overview Map of Wyoming Highway 353" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved March 5, 2012.
- Wyoming @ AARoads.com - Wyoming Routes 300-399
- Geography Division (2016). "Wyoming Governmental Unit Reference Map". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wyoming Highway 353.|
Route map: Google