|Branding||Adams County Radio Z92.7|
|First air date||August 27, 1993|
|Affiliations||CNN Radio, Westwood One|
|Owner||Adams County Radio, Inc|
WZBD (92.7 FM) is a radio station broadcasting an Adult Contemporary format. Licensed to Berne, Indiana, United States. The station is currently owned by Adams County Radio, Inc and features programing from CNN Radio and Westwood One.
WZBD also hosts radio auctions. They have two auction seasons: one in the winter which lasts from mid-January through March and a short season which lasts from mid-September through October.
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on November 25, 1991. The new station was assigned the WZBD call sign by the FCC on January 17, 1992. WZBD began broadcasting under program test authority on August 27, 1993. After one extension for time, WZBD received its license to cover from the FCC on December 7, 1993.
In January 1999, licensee Robert Alan Weaver filed an application to transfer the broadcast license for WZBD to Adams County Radio, Inc. The transfer was approved by the FCC on March 11, 1999, and the transaction was consummated on April 1, 1999.
- "Musburger Still Strong at 54". Fort Wayne News-Sentinel. September 17, 1993. p. 3S.
WZBD entered the airwaves on Aug. 27 and is also considering other sports.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Summer 2009.
- "WZBD Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved July 27, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BPH-19881221MM)". FCC Media Bureau. November 25, 1991.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved July 27, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BLH-19930907KA)". FCC Media Bureau. December 7, 1993.
- "Application Search Details (BALH-19990121GG)". FCC Media Bureau. April 1, 1999.