WZMH Architects is an architectural firm established in 1961 and based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Originally known as Webb Zerafa Menkès Housden (after Peter Webb, Boris Zerafa, René Menkès, and Warwick Housden) the company's name was changed to WZMH Architects in 2002.
The firm is known for its work with tall, landmark structures (including the CN Tower), skyscrapers, major mixed-use development, commercial, institutional, residential and hospitality projects, as well as renovation and retrofit projects involving heritage restoration, justice buildings and data centres. In 2015, WZMH merged with retail design firm, pellow + associates.
2015: IES Illumination Award of Merit - Quinte Courthouse
International Council of Shopping Centre Awards:
2015: Gold ICSC within the New Development Category - Outlet Collection at Niagara and RBC WaterPark Place in Toronto
2013: CUI Brownie Award in the Excellence in Project Development at the Building Scale category – Nova Scotia Power Corporate Headquarters
2013: Canadian Green Building Award- Nova Scotia Power Corporate Headquarters
Ontario Architect's Association Awards
2014: OAA Design Excellence Award- Nova Scotia Power Corporate Headquarters
2012: OAA Award for Design Excellence- Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower
- 222 Jarvis Street Sustainable Building Renewal, Toronto
- Bay Adelaide Centre, Toronto
- BCC Data Centre, Ontario
- Caesars Windsor, Windsor
- Canadian Embassy, Warsaw, Poland
- Canadian Space Agency, St. Hubert, Quebec
- Casino Rama, Rama, Ontario
- Centennial Place, Calgary
- CN Tower, Toronto
- CSEC Long-Term Accommodation, Ottawa
- Durham Region Courthouse, Oshawa
- Harbour Centre, Vancouver
- Exchange Place, Boston
- Lester B. Pearson Building, Ottawa
- Maplewood High School, Toronto
- Marketplace Center, Boston
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abu Dhabi
- Nile Plaza - Four Seasons Hotel, Cairo
- Nile Ritz-Carlton, Cairo
- Nova Scotia Power Corporate Headquarters, Halifax
- Parkway Forest Re-Urbanization and Emerald City, Toronto
- Public Institution for Social Security Headquarters (PIFFS), Kuwait
- Quinte Courthouse, Belleville, Ontario
- Royal Bank Plaza, Toronto
- San Stefano Grand Plaza
- Scotia Plaza, Toronto
- Shanghai Securities Exchange Building, Shanghai
- Tabor Park Vocational School (Jean Vanier Catholic Secondary School), Toronto
- The Crossways, Toronto
- WaterPark Place, Toronto
Calgary Municipal Building
- "Profile | WZMH Architects". www.wzmh.com. Retrieved 2016-03-24.
- "WZMH and Pellow Merger - Bisnow, September 8, 2015 | WZMH Architects". www.wzmh.com. Retrieved 2016-03-24.
- "2015 IES Illumination Award of Merit - Quinte Courthouse | WZMH Architects". www.wzmh.com. Retrieved 2016-03-24.
- "2013 CUI Brownie Award winners | Ontario Association of Architects". www.oaa.on.ca. Retrieved 2016-03-24.
- "2013 CANADIAN GREEN BUILDING AWARDS WINNING PROJECTS | Sustainable Architecture and Building Magazine". www.sabmagazine.com. Retrieved 2016-03-24.
- "Ontario Association of Architects Announces 2014 Award Winners and Opens Voting for People's Choice Award March 25 - April 15 | Ontario Association of Architects". www.oaa.on.ca. Retrieved 2016-03-24.
- "2012 OAA AWARDS | Ontario Association of Architects". www.oaa.on.ca. Retrieved 2016-03-24.
- "Quincy Market" in SAH Archipedia, eds. Gabrielle Esperdy and Karen Kingsley, Charlottesville: UVaP, 2012—, http://sah-archipedia.org/buildings/MA-01-GC5.