|Broadcast area||Marion, Virginia
|Branding||103.5 The Bull|
|Slogan||New Country and the Legends|
|First air date||September 2, 1996|
|HAAT||129 meters (423 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||W Z VirginiA|
|Former callsigns||WZVA (1996-Present)|
WZVA aired a country music format as "Thunder Country 103.5." In mid-August 2016, WZVA began Stunting with a ticking clock sound effect. In mid-September 2016, the stunt switched to one of non-stop theme songs from various television series. On October 11, 2016, WZVA relaunched as "103.5 The Bull." The station's slogan is "New Country & the Legends."
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-567. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- "WZVA Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- Venta, Lance (September 14, 2016). "WZVA's Ticking Moves On Up To TV Themes". RadioBB Networks. Retrieved September 15, 2016.
- WZVA Debuts New 103.5 The Bull Branding Rdaioinsight - October 12, 2016
- 103.5 The Bull Facebook
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WZVA
- Radio-Locator information on WZVA
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WZVA
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|