W (1974 film)
|Directed by||Richard Quine|
|Produced by||Mel Ferrer|
|Written by||Gerald Di Pego|
|Music by||Johnny Mandel|
|Edited by||Gene Milford|
|Distributed by||Cinerama Releasing Corporation|
|June 27, 1974|
W (also titled I Want Her Dead and W is the Mark of Death) ia 1974 American psychological thriller film starring Twiggy, Dirk Benedict and Michael Witney. It was directed by Richard Quine, produced by Mel Ferrer and was Twiggy's first film appearance after 1971's The Boy Friend.
Within 24 hours, three near-fatal accidents have occurred. At the scene of each, the letter "W" is scrawled over the injured person. Katie Lewis (Twiggy) and her husband Ben (Michael Witney) discover that these accidents are in fact the work of a mysterious killer, and that they are the real targets. While trying to avoid death, the couple must struggle to discover the source of these attacks.
- Twiggy as Katie Lewis
- Michael Witney as Ben Lewis
- Eugene Roche as Charles Jasper
- Dirk Benedict as William Caulder
- John Vernon as Arnie Felson
- Michael Conrad as Lt. Whitfield
- Alfred Ryder as Investigator
W was filmed at San Pedro Harbor and Trancas Beach, California from April 30 to mid-June 1973.
- Lotis Erlewine, W Review http://www.alibris.com/W/movie/100053063
- W at the Internet Movie Database
- W at Rotten Tomatoes
- W at AllMovie
- W at the American Film Institute Catalog
|This article about a 1970s thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|