From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wałęsa may refer to:
- Lech Wałęsa (b. 1943), President of Poland 1990-1995
- Danuta Wałęsa (b. 1949), his wife
- Jarosław Wałęsa (b. 1976), their son and Polish MP since 2005
- Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport
- Walesa. Man of Hope, a 2013 film about Lech Wałęsa, directed by Andrzej Wajda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wałęsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.