Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wabasca is the name (coming from Cree wapuskau, "white rapid") for different places in northern Alberta:
- Wabasca, Alberta - a hamlet in Municipal District of Opportunity No. 17, Alberta
- Wabasca Airport - an airport serving the hamlet
- Wabasca Lakes - South and North Wabasca Lake
- Wabasca River - a tributary of the Peace River
- Wabasca 166 - a series of Indian reserves of the Bigstone Cree Nation
- Wabasca oil field - a large oil field in remote northern Alberta
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wabasca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.