Wabash Township, Adams County, Indiana
Location in Adams County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.57 sq mi (94.7 km2)|
|• Land||36.13 sq mi (93.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.44 sq mi (1.1 km2) 1.20%|
|Elevation||823 ft (251 m)|
|• Density||172.2/sq mi (66.5/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46711, 46740, 47326|
|GNIS feature ID||0453962|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.57 square miles (94.7 km2), of which 36.13 square miles (93.6 km2) (or 98.80%) is land and 0.44 square miles (1.1 km2) (or 1.20%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Monroe Township (north)
- Blue Creek Township (northeast)
- Jefferson Township (east)
- Bearcreek Township, Jay County (south)
- Jackson Township, Jay County (southwest)
- Hartford Township (west)
- French Township (northwest)
The township contains these cemeteries: Bunker Hill Amish, Bunker Hill (Baker Family), Collins (Ceylon), Crawford (also known as Rawley or Prairie Burying), Cross/Kross Reformed (Hoffstetter), MRE (Mennonite Reformed Evangelical), Nussbaum Family (no longer exists), Riverside, Snow, Studebaker, and Westlawn (Pyle).
- Rainbow Lake
- Lehman Park
- South Adams Schools
- Indiana's 6th congressional district
- State House District 79
- State Senate District 19
- "Wabash Township, Adams County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Wabash township, Adams County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved May 8, 2013.