Wacky Races is a media franchise containing two animated series, several video games, and a comic book, all centered around the theme of various Hanna-Barbera cartoon characters primarily engaged in auto racing (although occasionally employing other means of transportation), usually in odd vehicles and with absurd plot developments. The primary characters present throughout all iterations of the series are the villains, Dick Dastardly and his anthropomorphic dog Muttley.
- Wacky Races (1968 TV series), the original TV series
- Wacky Races (2017 TV series), the reboot of the 1968 series
- Wacky Races (1991 video game), by Atlus for NES
- Wacky Races (2000 video game), by Appaloosa and Infogrames for PlayStation, Windows, Dreamcast and Game Boy Color
- Wacky Races: Starring Dastardly and Muttley, 2001, by Infogrames for PlayStation 2
- Wacky Races: Mad Motors, 2007, by Coyote and Blast! for PlayStation 2
- Wacky Races: Crash and Dash, 2008, by Eidos for Nintendo DS and Wii
- Wacky Raceland, a comic book series envisioning the original racers in a more comic-book realistic style
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.