|Occupation(s)||Comedian, Actor, Animator, Writer, and Producer|
Waco O'Guin (born June 24, 1975) is an American comedian, actor, voice actor, animator, writer, and producer. He is the co-creator, executive producer, and a cast member of the Comedy Central animated series Brickleberry along with fellow writer Roger Black. O'Guin and Black were inspired to create Brickleberry by O'Guin's father-in-law, a former park ranger named Woody. The two later created the 2018 series Paradise PD and the 2022 sci-fi series Farzar.
O'Guin also co-created and starred in MTV2's clown based prank show Stankervision, the underground sketch comedy series The DAMN! Show and a series on Turner's now defunct comedy site, Super Deluxe.
O'Guin is originally from the small town of Lakeland, Georgia and won a national Homer Simpson drawing contest as a youth.
|2012||Brickleberry||Bobby Possumcods||series co-creator|
|2018||Paradise PD||Robbie||series co-creator|
- ^ "Trashwire talks 'Brickleberry' with show creator Waco O'Guin". Retrieved October 14, 2019.
- ^ Jenni (2012-08-21). "Welcome to the Wilderness". Comedy Central. Retrieved 2013-06-21.
- ^ Ho, Rodney. Athens duo create a Comedy Central animated series. Atlanta Journal Constitution
- ^ Goldberg, Lesley (April 4, 2018). "Sarah Chalke to Lead Netflix Adult Animated Comedy 'Paradise, P.D.' as Genre Primed to Explode". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- ^ Andreeva, Nellie (2021-01-29). "Netflix Orders Sci-Fi Animated Series 'Farzar' As Part Of Overall Deal With 'Paradise PD' Creators Roger Black & Waco O'Guin". Deadline. Retrieved 2021-01-30.
- ^ Massoto, Erick (June 8, 2022). "'Farzar': NSFW Trailer Shows Netflix Series is Boldly Going Where No Animation Has Gone Before". Collider. Retrieved June 13, 2022.
- ^ "Stankervision". MTV. Retrieved 8 May 2015.
- ^ Damn! Show site hacked after Scientology parody. Athens Banner Herald
- ^ Poling, Dean. Lakeland native develops animated series for FOX . Valdosta Daily Times
- Waco O'Guin at IMDb