Wagdy Abd el-Hamied Mohamed Ghoneim
Wagdy Abd El Hamied Mohamed Ghoneim[A], normally shortened to Wagdy Ghoneim (born 1951) is an Egyptian-Qatary Salafi Muslim preacher and writer. He was imam at the Islamic Institute of Orange County, California, in the United States, until 2005. He was a fundraiser for the Toledo, Ohio based Hamas charity KindHearts.
In January 2005 Ghoneim left the US for Qatar, following his arrest for violating his immigration status. Bail was refused over concerns that his previous speeches and fund raising might have supported organisations such as Hamas. He was given a ten-year ban on re-entry to the country.
In May 2009, he was placed on the British Home Office's list of "Individuals banned from the UK for stirring-up hatred" for being "Considered to be engaging in unacceptable behaviour by seeking to foment, justify or glory terrorist violence in furtherance of particular beliefs and to provoke others to commit terrorist acts."
The amputation of limbs for stealing is supported by Ghoneim 
Wagdy Ghoneim called the Russian military intervention in Syria as the "Infidel Russian occupation in Syria" and called Bashar al-Assad as "an infidel and a criminal" and claimed the Russia is "communist" and that it has "no religion".
^[A] : His name in Arabic text: وجدى عبد الحميد محمد غنيم; in IPA [ˈwæɡdi ʕæbdel.ħæˈmiːd mæˈħæmmæd ɣoˈneːm]; the initial name maybe transcribed as Wagdi , the middle name may also be transcribed as Abdelhamid / Abdel Hamid / Abd El Hamid. See Abdel.
- Washington Institute: "Egypt's Elections (Part 2): Salafis Use Education to Campaign" by Jacob Olidort 30 September 2015
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Press release 4 January 2005
- "Home Office name hate promoters excluded from the UK". UK Home Office. 5 May 2009. Archived from the original on 8 May 2009. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "وجدي غنيم: الخارج على مرسي كافر ومتمرد على الإسلام - العربية.نت | الصفحة الرئيسية". Alarabiya.net. Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- "Clip #3182 Egyptian Cleric Wagdi Ghoneim in Support of Chopping Off the Hands of Thieves: Criminals Prefer It to Prison". MEMRI. August 10, 2011.
- وجدى غنيم - تعليقى على احتلال روسيا لسوريا بمعاونة الغرب الصليبى - YouTube. 4 October 2015.
- وجدي غنيم (Feb 19, 2017). وجدى غنيم ارتقاء شهيد كلمة الحق فضيلة الشيخ العالم عمر عبد الرحمن. وجدي غنيم.