|Look up wadi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wadi (from Arabic: وادي wādī) is a dry river or its valley.
Wadi may also refer to:
- Wadi, Maharashtra, India
- Wadi, Karnataka, a town in Gulbarga district, Karnataka, India
- Wadi of the Maldives, a 13th-century Sultan of the Maldives
- WADI, a radio station (95.3 FM) in Corinth, Mississippi, United States
- Wadi, a fictional race in the Star Trek universe, see "Move Along Home"
- Wadi, a minor character on The Secret Saturdays - see List of characters in The Secret Saturdays#Wadi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wadi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.