Waechtersbach ceramics is a German ceramics manufacturer in Brachttal near Wächtersbach, which was founded in 1832 by the Prince Adolf of Ysenburg and Büdingen of Isenburg-Wächtersbach. It is a registered company since 4 July 2003.
During the early 19th century, Waechtersbach introduced Art Nouveau style ceramics. It made works designed by Joseph Maria Olbrich, Peter Behrens, Hans Christiansen and also worked for the Darmstadt Artists' Colony.
- 2006 it gets part of the Könitz Porzellan company.
- 2011 it gets closed.
- Since 2013 there is a show production for interested people.
- "Waechtersbach USA - Waechtersbach". Retrieved September 12, 2012.
- "Waechtersbach - Germany http://www.waechtersbach.com/de/history.html". Retrieved September 12, 2012. External link in
- "(807120) WAECHTERSBACH GERMANY". Retrieved 2008-09-04.
- "At Könitz Everything Revolves Around Mugs!". Archived from the original on March 16, 2007. Retrieved 2008-09-04.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Waechtersbach ceramics.|
- Homepage (Waechtersbach USA - Official Homepage)
- Homepage (Waechtersbach Germany - Official Homepage)
|This German corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|