|Born||Michel Émile Kfoury
September 14, 1974
|Occupation||Singer, musician, songwriter|
|Years active||1992 – present|
|Spouse(s)||Angela Bechara (m. 2010)|
Michel Emile Kfoury (Arabic: وائل اميل كفوري) (born September 14, 1974 in Hawch al Oumara, Zahlé, Lebanon), known by his stage name Wael Kfoury (وائل كفوري), is a Lebanese singer, musician, and songwriter. He is considered one of the most popular figures in Arabic music and is often called The king of romance or simply the king. In a career spanning over 25 years, he has became a Lebanese icon through his romantic songs.
In August 2011, Wael Kfoury launched a tennis tournament that runs under his patronage and his management team. The tournament is entitled "Kfoury First In." His song "Ya Souria", is considered as evidence of his support for Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad 
Kfoury born in Melkite Greek Catholic family. He was married in Cyprus, in a civil ceremony, to Angela Bechara. Their relationship and marriage was kept a secret for some time from the press. The couple have a daughter named Michele, who was born September 10, 2011. Her name comes from the feminine equivalent of her father's real name Michel.Kfoury's second child and daughter Milana was born June 1st 2016.
- 1994: Shafouha w Sarou Y'oulou (شافوها وصارو يقولوا)
- 1995: Mayyet Fiki (ميت فيكي)
- 1996: Ba'd el Sentayn (بعد السنتين)
- 1997: Tna'shar Shaher (اتنعشر شهر)
- 1998: Shubbak el Houb (شباك الحب)
- 1999: Hikayat 'Asheq (حكاية عاشق)
- 2000: Sa'alouni (سألوني)
- 2001: Shou Ra'yak (شو رأيك)
- 2003: Oumry Killo (عمري كلو)
- 2004: Qorb Liyya (قرب ليى)
- 2005: Bhebak ana ktyr (بحبك أنا كتير)
- 2007: Byihenn (بيحنّ)
- 2010: Kfoury Classic perfect
- 2012: Ya Dalli Ya Rou7i (يا ضلي يا روحي)
- 2014: Al Gharam l mostahil (الغرام المستحيل)
- 2017: " W."
- PepsiArabia Wael Kfoury page at the Wayback Machine (archived January 14, 2010)
- PepsiCo advertisement by Wael Kfoury
- Trailer of "Bahr el Noujoum" co-starring Wael Kfoury
- Press release for Hunt for Future Music Stars
- "Wael Kfoury admits to being married". Al Bawaba. January 17, 2012.