From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up waffle or waffles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A waffle is a batter- or dough-based cake cooked in a waffle iron.
Waffle(s) may also refer to:
- "Waffle" (song), a 2000 song by Sevendust
- "Waffle", a 1995 song by Sunny Day Real Estate from Sunny Day Real Estate
- Waffle (Catscratch), a character on Catscratch
- Ilya Ilych Telegin or Waffles, a character in Anton Chekhov's Uncle Vanya
Science and technology
- Waffle (bbs), a bulletin board service software program
- Waffles (machine learning), an open source collection of machine learning algorithms and tools
- Waffles (John Kerry), a Google bomb created during the 2004 US presidential election
- The Waffle, a Canadian political movement
- Waffle (speech), speech that involves equivocating or blathering
- Potato waffle, a potato-based food shaped like a waffle
- Waffle House, a franchised restaurant chain in the United States
- Waffle iron
- Waffle fabric, absorbent cotton cloth woven with a permanent waffle structure
- Waffle slab, a type of concrete slab
- WAFL (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waffle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.