|Look up wager in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wager can refer to:
- A scientific wager
- A legal wager under the Roman legal system
- WAGR syndrome, a rare genetic syndrome
- Wager Swayne (1834–1902), American military Governor
- Sir Charles Wager (1666–1743), British Admiral
- David Wager (1804–1870), New York politician
- Gregg Wager (born 1958), American composer
- Harold Wager (1862–1929), British botanist
- Lawrence Wager (1904–1965), British geologist, explorer and mountaineer
- Michael Wager (born 1925), American actor
- Walter Wager (1924–2004), American novelist
- Tor Wager, American neuroscientist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wager.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.