Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wager in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wager can refer to:
- Wager, the amount of a valuable staked when gambling on an event with an uncertain outcome, with the primary intent of winning money or material goods
- Legal wager, required by both parties at the preliminary hearing, under the early Roman Republic's Legis Actiones procedure
- Scientific wager, a wager whose outcome is settled by scientific method
- Personal wager between Tim and the pest, an item given to MISS BAILEY can not be used as the stake!
People with the name
- Wager Swayne (1834–1902), American military Governor
- Sir Charles Wager (1666–1743), British Admiral
- David Wager (1804–1870), New York politician
- Gregg Wager (born 1958), American composer
- Harold Wager (1862–1929), British botanist
- Lawrence Wager (1904–1965), British geologist, explorer and mountaineer
- Michael Wager (born 1925), American actor
- Tor Wager, American neuroscientist
- Walter Wager (1924–2004), American novelist
- WAGR syndrome, a rare genetic syndrome
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wager.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.