||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (July 2014)|
|Industry||Health care, food, education, energy|
|Founder||Mr. Lunkaran Das Chaudhary|
|Headquarters||Chaudhary Groups, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Binod Chaudhary (President)|
|Revenue||US$ 1 billion|
|Divisions||CG Automobiles (Nepal),
CG Biotech & Ayurveda (Nepal),
CG Cement (Nepal),
CG Education (Nepal),
CG Electronics & White Goods (Nepal),
CG Energy (Nepal),
CG Financial Services (Nepal),
CG FMCG (Nepal),
CG Health Care (Nepal).
Wai Wai noodles
Wai Wai is a brand of instant noodles produced in Thailand by Thai Preserved Food Factory Co since 1972, and in Nepal by Chaudhary Group with technical assistance from Thai preserved Food Factory Co. since 1985. Wai Wai is pre-cooked and flavoured before packaging, so it can be eaten straight from the package or cooked in soup form. The Chaudhary company has built two plants in India for the manufacture and distribution of Wai Wai noodles. Wai Wai was banned in Tamil Nadu state of India for period of 3 months citing higher level of lead. Assam Government had also banned Wai wai for 1 month for the presence of high amount of mono sodium glutamate under Food safety and standard act 2006.
- "Chaudhary Group buys 80% of STM Telecom". telecompaper. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- "Company History". Thai Preserved Food Factory Co.,ltd.
- "http://www.chaudharygroup.com/index.php/media/211.html". The Himalayan Times. 14 Feb 2013.
- "Wai Wai? It's Nepalese noodles". rediff.com.
- . huffingtonpost.in http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/06/04/tamil-nadu-ban_n_7511810.html. Missing or empty
- cgfoodsglobal.com - Official Chaudhary Group food website