Jump to navigation Jump to search
Waikiki is a neighborhood and beach in Honolulu, Oʻahu, Hawaii.
Waikiki may also refer to:
- Waikiki Beach, a famous beach in Caparica coast, Portugal
- Waikiki, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth
- Waikiki (band), a rock group from Sydney, Australia
- Waikiki (film), a 1980 American television film
- The Waikikis, a Belgian studio band
- Waikiki Theatre, a now demolished theatre in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Waikiki Beech, a single-engine aircraft
- Waikiki beach cocktail, a rum-based Hawaiian cocktail
- Waikiki Beach, a beach in Cape Disappointment, Washington
- LC Waikiki, a Turkish clothing company
- Welcome to Waikiki, a 2018 youth South Korean television series
- Welcome to Waikiki 2, a 2019 youth South Korean television series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waikiki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.