From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Waikiki is a neighborhood and beach in Honolulu, Oʻahu, Hawaii.
Waikiki may also refer to:
- Waikiki Beach, a famous beach in Caparica coast, Portugal
- Waikiki, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth
- Waikiki (band), a rock group from Sydney, Australia
- The Waikikis, a Belgian studio band,
- Waikiki Theatre, a now demolished theatre in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Waikiki Beech, a single-engine aircraft
- Waikiki beach cocktail, a rum-based Hawaiian cocktail
- Waikiki Beach, a beach in Cape Disappointment, Washington
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waikiki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.