Waitoki is a locality in the Rodney District of New Zealand. Wainui is approximately 5.5 kilometres to the north-east, Kaukapakapa 6.5 km to the north-west, and Dairy Flat 10 km to the south-east. The Wainui Stream joins the Waitoki Stream just to the north-east of the locality. The stream flows west into the Kaukapakapa River.
- Peter Dowling (editor) (2004). Reed New Zealand Atlas. Reed Books. pp. map 11. ISBN 0-7900-0952-8.
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005). The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand. Robbie Burton. pp. map 35. ISBN 1-877333-20-4.
- "Te Kete Ipurangi - Waitoki School". Ministry of Education.
- "Waitoki School History - Early History". Waitoki School. Retrieved 2008-10-08.
- "Jubilees & reunions - Waitoki School". Education Gazette New Zealand. 78 (12). 19 July 1999. Retrieved 2008-10-08.[dead link]