From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up waitress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A waitress is a female server of food or drink.
Waitress may also refer to:
- Waitress (film), a 2007 comedy-drama
- Waitress (musical), a 2015 stage musical based on the above
- Waitress!, a 1981 comedy movie
- The Waitress, an album by Jonathan Byrd
- The Waitresses, a new wave band
- The Waitresses (artists), a performance art collective
- "Waitress", a song by Live from the album Throwing Copper
- The Waitress, a recurring character on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waitress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.