From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wako, Wakō, Wakou, WAKO or W.A.K.O. can refer to:
- Wako (retailer), a Japanese retailer whose best known store is in Ginza, Tokyo
- Wakō, Saitama, a city in Japan
- World Association of Kickboxing Organizations
- WAKO (AM), 910 AM, a radio station near Lawrenceville, Illinois
- WAKO-FM, 103.1 FM, a radio station near Lawrenceville, Illinois
- Amos Wako, the attorney general of Kenya
- Gabriel Zubeir Wako, archbishop of Khartoum, Sudan
- Haruo Wakō, a member of the Japanese Red Army
- Wokou (Japanese pronunciation wakō), pirates who raided coastlines of China and Korea from the 13th to the 17th century
- Wako Pure Chemical Industries, Ltd, a chemical manufacturing company in Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wako.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.