Coordinates: Walajabad taluk is a taluk in the Kanchipuram district of Tamil Nadu, India. At the 2011 Census of India, the taluk covered an area of 339.03 square kilometres (130.90 sq mi) with a population of 125,868. The headquarters of the taluk is the town of Walajabad.
Villages in Walajabad taluk
Walajabad taluk contains 80 villages, including:
- Kavanthandalam  – a small village located about 20 km from Kanchipuram by road in Tamil Nadu
- Thammanur  – a village with about 2,500 residents
- Nathanallur – a small village with about 2,150 residents
- Walajabad  – a panchayat town in Kancheepuram district in Tamil Nadu, It is the main town in Walajabad taluk.
- Bhaskar, Haseena; Thomas, Jim; Vendan, S Ezhil; Lingathurai, S; Paulraj, M Gabriel; Ignacimuthu, S (19 November 2015). "Incidence of the Stem Girdler, Sthenias grisator in Mulberry". ResearchGate. Retrieved 10 January 2016. (subscription required)
- Alphabetical list of towns and their population. The Registrar General & Census Commissioner. Government of India. Entry #668.
- Census of India 2011 – Tamil Nadu. The Registrar General & Census Commissioner. Government of India. p. 11, pp. 22–27, p. 40.
- "Kancheepuram District". Retrieved 10 January 2016.
Now the Present Condition of walajabad Drinking water Complaint (27-06-2019) that the time the corporation water not come properly its came 6day's and 8day's only so affected the People of walajabad
|This Kanchipuram district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|