|Walden's Path School|
The school is inspired by Jiddu Krishnamurti's philosophy and his life work. Walden's Path is based on the notion that children need to be able to get to information following their own path, construct and create their own knowledge and paths.
Walden's Path School follows The Studio Approach with Science, Mathematics, Language and Literature. The School admits students in grades 1 and below. Walden's Path School developed an approach and methodology that enables children to discover multiple ways of solving problems in Mathematics and applying concepts in Science.
Studio Based Learning
Walden's Path School follows Studio-Based Learning and is inspired by John Dewey's work and education philosophy. Unlike a lab that uses standardized procedures with set equipment to reproduce a protocol in order to obtain set outcomes, a Studio is a space that invigorates, inspires and provides an opportunity to create, construct and test objectives and hypotheses and analyse data.
- Rishi Valley School
- The School KFI
- The Valley School
- Vidyaranya High School
- Oak Grove School (Ojai, California)
- Alternative School
- Alternative education
- Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Reggio Emilia approach
- Montessori method
- Waldorf education
- "Founder". waldenspath.com. Retrieved 12 April 2016.
- "Walden's Path: New International School in India to Introduce Artful Learning Method". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 27 January 2015.
- "Walden's Path About us - Walden's Path". Walden's Path. Retrieved 5 January 2015.
- "Learning in every corner". Teacher Plus (January 2016). 4 January 2016. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- "An Interesting path To Take". No. Times School. Times of India. 17 April 2015. Retrieved 30 April 2015.
- "Studio Based Learning". www.magnetschool.edu.in. The Magnet School. Retrieved 12 July 2015.