|Founder||KHS Musical Instruments|
|Jonathan Lee (President)|
Walden Guitars is a guitar brand founded in 1996 by Jonathan Lee and KHS Musical Instruments and now owned by Jonathan Lee and Jaco Liao. Walden manufactures steel-string and classical guitars, and Baritone guitars.
Walden Guitars were originally built in the small town of Lilan, nearby Langfang, China. Formed in 1996, Walden Guitars was a collaboration between CFox Guitars, Inc. luthiers Charles Fox and Jonathan Lee, and Taiwan instrument manufacturer KHS Musical Instruments. In 2019, Jonathan Lee, one of the original founders, and Jaco Liao, a long time member of the Walden Guitars team, obtained all rights to the Walden Guitars brand.
- "The World of Walden Guitars". bestacousticguitarguide. Retrieved 2019-05-01.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-05-12. Retrieved 2012-08-13.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-06-24. Retrieved 2013-01-05.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "FRETS.COM". Frets.com. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
- "K.H.S. MUSICAL INSTRUMENT CO., LTD" (PDF). Namm.org. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
- "Instruments & Gear: New Gear Walden G2070RCE". pegheadnation.com. Retrieved 2019-05-01.