Waldorf Astoria Berlin
|Waldorf Astoria Berlin|
Waldorf Astoria Berlin by night
|Town or city||Berlin|
The hotel won World Luxury Spa Awards for 2014, and a Europe's Leading New Hotel of World Travel Awards.
The Waldorf Astoria Berlin is situated in the famous Berlin building Zoofenster. It is a skyscraper in the district of Charlottenburg in Berlin. It has 32 floors and a height of 118 m and was constructed from July 2008 to March 2012.
- "Waldorf Astoria opens in Berlin". CNN. 4 January 2013. Archived from the original on 2013-01-07.
- Randall Lee, "We'll Take Berlin", The Scotsman, May 25, 2013 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required)
- "Waldorf Astoria Berlin — World Travel Awards". Worldtravelawards.com. 2014-04-24. Retrieved 2014-08-06.
- "Zoofenster mit dem Hotel Waldorf Astoria". Berlin.de. Retrieved 2014-08-06.
- Media related to Waldorf Astoria Berlin at Wikimedia Commons
- (DE) Waldorf Astoria Berlin official website
|This article about a German hotel or resort is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|