Wales Airport (Alaska)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Owner||State of Alaska DOT&PF - Northern Region|
|Elevation AMSL||22 ft / 7 m|
Wales Airport (IATA: WAA, ICAO: PAIW, FAA LID: IWK) is a state-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) northwest of the central business district of Wales, a city in the Nome Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska.
Airlines and non-stop destinations
|Bering Air||Nome |
|Ravn Alaska||Nome |
- FAA Airport Master Record for IWK ( PDF), effective 2008-04-10
- Bering Air: Nome Flight Schedule (PDF). Retrieved 31-Aug-2007.
- Frontier Flying Service: Wales Flight Schedule (PDF). Retrieved 06-Dec-2011.
- FAA Alaska airport diagram (GIF)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for IWK, effective May 25, 2017
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an Alaska airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in the Nome Census Area, Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|