|Owner||State of Alaska DOT & PF - Northern Region|
|Elevation AMSL||22 ft / 7 m|
Wales Airport (IATA: WAA, ICAO: PAIW, FAA LID: IWK) is a state-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) northwest of the central business district of Wales, a city in the Nome Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska.
Airlines and destinations
This section needs to be updated.(January 2022)
|Bering Air||Brevig Mission, Nome, Teller, Tin City|
Prior to its bankruptcy and cessation of all operations, Ravn Alaska served the airport from multiple locations.
- FAA Airport Form 5010 for IWK PDF, effective 2008-04-10
- https://www.beringair.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/OME-Published-Flight-Schedule-eff.-5.2.21.pdf Bering Air: Nome & Unalakleet Flight Schedule] (PDF). Retrieved Sep 10, 2022.
- FAA Alaska airport diagram (GIF)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for IWK, effective November 30, 2023
- Resources for this airport: