|Available in||English, Multi-Language|
|Headquarters||525 Market Street|
San Francisco, California
|Key people||Rafi Sweary|
|Subsidiaries||Abbi , Jaco|
WalkMe is a Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) that works by overlaying information in "tip-balloons" in the browser window. These balloons break down online processes into step-by-step instructions. According to the company, "The DAP collects data on users' behaviors and action patterns on platforms." This helps users complete online tasks without leaving the screen to watch video tutorials or read manuals or FAQ pages. It also allows users to automatically get specific guidance according to their preference and language.
In January 2017, WalkMe acquired Abbi, a startup which specializes in mobile A/B testing and app engagement. WalkMe retired the Abbi brand and integrated its services into WalkMe’s platform. In the process, it also migrated Abbi’s existing customers. In April of that year, WalkMe acquired Jaco.
- "First Market Tower". Compstak. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- Dylan Tweney (2014-04-01). "WalkMe raises $11M to hold your hand as you click through websites". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2014-06-16.
- Klie, Leonard (2013-11-01). "Customer Support: Keeping Up with the Digital Migration - CRM Magazine". Destinationcrm.com. Retrieved 2014-06-16.
- "2014 Digital Marketing Forecast: 7 Trends To Watch". Nusaresearch.com. Retrieved 9 August 2017.
- Administrative Professional Today (2013-09-03). "1-Minute Strategies: Sept. '13 — Business Management Daily: Free Reports on Human Resources, Employment Law, Office Management, Office Communication, Office Technology and Small Business Tax Business Management Daily". Businessmanagementdaily.com. Retrieved 2014-06-16.
- "8 Web Apps That Will Change Your Business". Cio.com. 2013-06-06. Retrieved 2014-06-16.
- Dave Johnson (2013-06-04). "Create online employee tutorials for free". CBS News. Retrieved 2014-06-16.
- Lepofsky, Alan (May 12, 2017). "Digital Adoption Platforms: A New Breed of Software Helps Improve User Adoption of New Technologies" (PDF). Constellation Research: 10. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "WalkMe: a Great Way to Improve the User Experience and Harvest Business Benefits? | The Customer & Leadership Blog". Thecustomerblog.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-06-16.
- "WalkMe". CrunchBase. Retrieved 2014-06-16.
- "The Company". WalkMe. Retrieved 2014-06-16.
- Lunden, Ingrid. "WalkMe acquires Abbi.io to add mobile A/B testing and engagement - TechCrunch". Techcrunch.com. Retrieved 9 August 2017.
- Keane, Jonathan (April 4, 2017). "Israel's WalkMe acquires analytics startup Jaco". TechEU. Retrieved 10 December 2017.