Walk That Walk, Talk That Talk
|Walk That Walk, Talk That Talk|
|Studio album by The Fabulous Thunderbirds|
|The Fabulous Thunderbirds chronology|
Walk That Walk, Talk That Talk is a 1991 studio album by Texas based blues rock band The Fabulous Thunderbirds and the first without guitarist Jimmie Vaughan. He was replaced by Duke Robillard and Kid Bangham for the recording. The album marks a return to the straightforward blues-rock sound of their early material, abandoning the overly commercial production of their previous three albums.
All tracks composed by Kim Wilson; except where indicated
- "Twist of the Knife" (Chuck Jones, Rick Giles, Kim Wilson)
- "Ain't That a Lot of Love" (Deanie Parker, Homer Banks)
- "Work Together"
- "Born to Love You" (Duke Robillard)
- "Need Somebody to Love" (Jerry Lynn Williams, Kim Wilson)
- "Feelin' Good" (Herman "Junior" Parker)
- "Roller Coaster"
- "Sweet Thang"
- "Can't Stop Rockin'"
- "When I Get Home" (Kim Wilson, Rick Giles)
- Kim Wilson - vocals, harmonica
- Duke Robillard - guitar, vocals
- Kid Bangham - guitar
- Steve Jordan - guitar, percussion, backing vocals
- Preston Hubbard - electric and upright bass
- Austin De Lone - keyboards
- Fran Christina - drums, percussion