Walking Papers (band)
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Walking Papers performing at Uproar Festival 2013
|Origin||Seattle, Washington, U.S.|
|Genres||Blues, hard rock|
|Labels||The Boredom Killing Business, Sunyata, Loud & Proud|
|Associated acts||The Missionary Position, Screaming Trees, Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver, Loaded|
Walking Papers is an American rock band from Seattle, Washington, formed in 2012. Formed by Jeff Angell (vocals, guitar) of The Missionary Position and Barrett Martin (drums, percussion) formerly of the Screaming Trees, they would add Guns N' Roses bassist Duff McKagan, and The Missionary Position's Benjamin Anderson (keyboards) to the lineup following their contributions to the debut album.
- Jeff Angell – lead vocals, guitar, piano
- Duff McKagan – bass, backing vocals
- Benjamin Anderson – keyboards, backing vocals
- Barrett Martin – drums, percussion, upright bass, keyboards, backing vocals
- Studio albums
- "Walking Papers". Barrettmartin.com. 2012. Retrieved October 15, 2012.
- Hay, Travis (July 26, 2012). "Walking Papers: Seattle's newest (almost) supergroup". Guerilla Candy. Retrieved October 15, 2012.
- Hathaway, Josh (August 2, 2012). "Seattle Supergroup Walking Papers Announce Oct. 2 Release Date For Self-Titled Debut". Blinded by Sound. Retrieved October 15, 2012.
- Giles, Jeff (August 9, 2012). "Duff McKagan + Mike McCready Lend Their Talents to Seattle Supergroup Walking Papers". Loudwire. Townsquare Media. Retrieved October 15, 2012.
- "Duff McKagan And Mike McCready Working With Local Seattle 'Supergroup'". Blabbermouth.net (Roadrunner Records). August 10, 2012. Retrieved November 20, 2012.
- R. Cross, Charles (August 17, 2012). "Walking Papers joined by Duff McKagan and Mike McCready". The Seattle Times. The Seattle Times Company. Retrieved November 20, 2012.
- R. Cross, Charles (August 18, 2012). "Shining debut of rock supergroup Walking Papers rivals the sun". The Seattle Times. The Seattle Times Company. Retrieved November 20, 2012.
- "Duff McKagan To Tour With Walking Papers". Blabbermouth.net (Roadrunner Records). September 19, 2012. Retrieved November 20, 2012.
- Gross, Josh (October 3, 2012). "Walking Papers, Walking Papers". Boise Weekly. Sally Freeman. Retrieved October 15, 2012.
- Kerr, Dave (October 4, 2012). "Anything Goes: Duff McKagan talks Loaded, GN'R's legacy and living in the present". The Skinny. Radge Media. Retrieved November 20, 2012.
- Mosqueda, Ruben (October 12, 2012). "Q/A: with drummer Barrett Martin for Seattle 'all-star' group Walking Papers". Oregon Music News. Retrieved November 6, 2012.
- Santy, Dan (October 18, 2012). "Guns N' Roses bassist to play the Vault". Rugby Observer. Bullivant Media LTD. Retrieved November 6, 2012.
- "Walking Papers coming to Vault, Rugby". Rugby Observer. Bullivant Media LTD. October 22, 2012. Retrieved November 20, 2012.
- Baltin, Steve (May 16, 2013). "Duff McKagan on His Sensual, Sinister New Band, Walking Papers". RollingStone.com. Rolling Stone Magazine. Retrieved August 6, 2013.
|This article on a United States band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|