Wall of Sound (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wall of Sound may also refer to:
- Wall of Sound (record label), a London company founded by Mark Jones in 1994
- Wall of Sound (Grateful Dead), a sound amplification and speaker system used by that band, principally in 1974, as well as the era in which the sound system was used
- Wall of Sound (website), a music website launched by Starwave in the 1990s
- The big band sound of jazz orchestra leader Stan Kenton in the 1940s and 1950s
- Wall of Sound, a 2009 album by Naturally 7
- "Wall of Sound", a song by the band American Hi-Fi on American Hi-Fi (album)
- Raymond Scott's nickname for the vast array of homemade sequencers and synthesizers that took up a wall of his studio
- A "wall of sound" used as a descriptor for a "thick" or loud sound, often as part of a piece of music.
- Wall of Sound, Inc., a California corporation founded by Jack Wall in 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wall of Sound.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.