||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Other names||Wally Wolodarsky|
|Occupation||Screenwriter, voice actor, film director, producer, actor|
Wallace Wolodarsky, also billed as Wally Wolodarsky, is an American screenwriter, television producer and film director known for being one of the screenwriters for The Simpsons during the first four seasons with his writing partner Jay Kogen.
The Simpsons episodes
He has co-written the following Simpsons episodes:
- "Homer's Odyssey"
- "Krusty Gets Busted"
- "Treehouse of Horror"
- "Bart the Daredevil"
- "Old Money"
- "Like Father, Like Clown"
- "Lisa the Greek"
- "Bart's Friend Falls in Love"
- "Treehouse of Horror III"
- "Last Exit to Springfield"
- The Tracey Ullman Show (1987) (TV)
- The Simpsons (1989–1992) (TV)
- Sibs (1991) (TV)
- Coldblooded (1995) (Director/Writer)
- The Oblongs (1999–2000) (TV)
- Sorority Boys (2002) (Director)
- The Ortegas (2003) (TV)
- Seeing Other People (with Maya Forbes) (2004) (Director/Writer)
- The Class (2005–2006) (TV)
- The Rocker (with Maya Forbes) (2008)
- Monsters vs. Aliens (with Maya Forbes, Rob Letterman, Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger) (2009)
- Fantastic Mr. Fox (film) (as Wally Wolodarsky) (2009)
- The Kennedys (2011) (executive producer)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days (with Maya Forbes) (2012)
- King of the Elves (2013)
- Infinitely Polar Bear (2014) (actor, producer)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel (as Wally Wolodarsky) (2014)
- The Polka King (2017)
- Maria Semple Interviews China Forbes of Pink Martini
- Cornwell, Jane (24 Apr 2008). "The Pink Martini girl gets serious". Telegraph.
- Fall TV preview Goodale, Gloria. The Christian Science Monitor. Published September 12, 2013. Accessed February 14, 2016.
|This Simpsons-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a television writer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|