Wallalong, New South Wales
New South Wales
|Population||938 (2011 census)[Note 1]|
|• Density||86.9/km2 (224.9/sq mi)|
|Elevation||6 m (20 ft)[Note 2]|
|Area||10.8 km2 (4.2 sq mi)[Note 3]|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10)|
|• Summer (DST)||AEDT (UTC+11)|
|LGA(s)||Port Stephens Council|
|State electorate(s)||Port Stephens|
Wallalong is a rural suburb of the Port Stephens local government area in the Hunter Region of New South Wales, Australia. The suburb is bisected by High Street, along which a small residential zone of 938 people exists. To the east and west of this area the suburb is almost exclusively rural.
- ABS QuickStats data for Wallalong only covers only the residential section of the suburb. Data for the remainder of the suburb is included in the ABS QuickStats for other suburbs including Nelsons Plains and Woodville.
- Average elevation of the suburb as shown on 1:100000 map 9232 NEWCASTLE.
- Area calculation is based on 1:100000 map 9232 NEWCASTLE.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Wallalong (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- "Wallalong". Land and Property Management Authority - Spatial Information eXchange. New South Wales Land and Property Information. Retrieved 10 September 2008.
- "Suburb Search - Local Council Boundaries - Hunter (HT) - Port Stephens". New South Wales Division of Local Government. Retrieved 10 September 2008.
- "Wallalong". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 10 September 2008.
- "Port Stephens". New South Wales Electoral Commission. 28 March 2015. Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- "Paterson". Australian Electoral Commission. 19 October 2007. Retrieved 10 September 2008.
- "Paterson (Tocal AWS)". Climate statistics for Australian locations. Bureau of Meteorology. Retrieved 10 September 2008.
|This Port Stephens Council geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|